Warning: mysql_query(): Access denied for user 'barry33'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home2/barry33/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gplusactivator/gplusactivator.core.php on line 422
Warning: mysql_query(): A link to the server could not be established in /home2/barry33/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gplusactivator/gplusactivator.core.php on line 422
Warning: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /home2/barry33/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gplusactivator/gplusactivator.core.php on line 423
5 Healthy Food Choices
What Are Your Healthy Food Choices
We all have choices in life and the healthy food choices you make now will have a big impact on your health later on. It’s a well-known fact know how unhealthy fast food can be but if you use common sense when making healthy food choices you can still get the taste you want while eating healthy.
5 Healthy Food Choices To Make
- Don’t super-size your meal – Not only does it add calories to your meal but it puts you in the mindset that you always have to eat the most for your money. This is not real value. To make healthy food choices, eat only what you are comfortable with and no more. This is a way to keep the pounds off and help you avoid eating too much fried and calorie-laden food
- Stay away from the side orders – this is where you really pack on the pounds! If you want to eat healthy, order fruit or or a salad without the harmful dressing. Most side dishes are either fried or full of fat are are unhealthy to begin with so be very careful.
- Avoid the sugary soft drinks – Instead, drink water, low-fat milk, or freshly squeezed juice (fruit or vegetable). Since there are approximately 10-13 spoonfuls of sugar in each can of soda, it’s calories you definitely don’t need. Also, stay away from artificial sweeteners if you can. You don’t need to put these chemicals into your body.
- Stick with grilled chicken – Chicken is much leaner (especially skinless) than most meats served in fast food places. Chicken is also healthier to eat than burgers and grilling sure beats meat cooked in greasy fat. This is an easy
- Eliminate the bun – This may sound weird, but unless you can get a whole wheat bun instead, then eating processed white bread has no real health qualities at all.
Be smart when ordering, don’t fill up too much, and remember, it is your health. Take care of it and it will take care of you. As you can see, it is not difficult to make healthy food choices when dining out at fast food restaurants.
Learn to cook the highly guarded secrets behind dishes from: